titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sick Shit 

i'm seriously considering moving all my shit to wordpress or typepad or fucking something. Blogger has annoyed the absolute living hell out of me lately. i write it, but its not truely out until i post it here. i need it out of me. i need here. i need it chained. And, blogger is seriously fucking this process up. i tried to post yesterday five fucking times. When you consider the small amount of time to myself i have at this point and how much of it blogger ate up yesterday it rather makes me want to scream. Or kick the shit out of something. This week's time line is totally fucked. I'm just going to combine yesterday with today. If that is blogger will let me even post this. It took me about 30 minutes of constant fucking with it to get a post published on If. i want to post on Always His angel today too, but i don't know if i have the energy to fuck with blogger again. This is bullshit.

Mark's kink was animals. Not me and animals, him and animals. Small ones. He'd fuck a cat or a small dog til he killed it. That first time i watched in horror as he held a small declawed orange tabby cat against a sofa cushion and fucked it to shreds. i felt in such sympathy for it. i had felt like so many of them were doing that to me. It's struggles and screams weakened and finally it laid limp and lifeless, it's eyes glazed as he ejaculated into its corpse.
i closed my eyes and remembered all the animals i watched my grandfather kill when i didn't cooperate with him. i remembered the he'd made me stab. my head was spinning. i was fighting not to gag. And, the worst was yet to come.

Mark ordered me to get naked while he cut the cat up. In a daze i found myself naked on the floor next the cat pieces. He smeared me in the blood head to foot and wanted me to masturbate to orgasm. On no planet was i ever going to reach orgasm after this shit, but of course that was no problem, i knew how to make that look convincing. The only problem was i was so damn freaked out that i kept spacing in and out and freaking the fuck out. But, this just made things even better for Mark. Shortly after i deemed it long enough and reached my manufactured orgasm he reached his second and jacked off on my face.

He refused to let me clean up. When Ricky and Pearl arrived to pick me up, i wrapped myself in a plastic table cloth and ran for the car gagging.

Raven screamed at 1:34 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker