titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Taken Down 

i was cooperative. Meek. Jimmy was rough and i could taste my own blood, but this was nothing i couldn't handle. But, when he drug me up from the rock and said, "Come on, cunt, I want some pussy too," something deep inside me awoke. Something angry. Something that wanted blood.
Thinking me broken and obedient he hadn't bothered to restrain my arms, but was simply dragging me by my hair. It was difficult with my head bent at such an odd angle but i managed a fairly decent right hook that knocked him off balance and he let go my hair. Taking advantage of his temporary weakness i kicked his knees as hard as i could and he hit the ground like a ton of bricks.
Then i made a run for it. i reached the first step when Jerry caught me and i turned and headbutted him as hard as i could. He grabbed his face in agony, and staggered backwards. Tommy stood at the bottom of the steps and stared at me. Our eyes met for a moment, and then i turned to run again. He made no move to come after me. On the third step, what I knew would happen did. my foot caught in one of the oddly placed grooves and the slippery moss sent me sliding. On the second step i managed to catch hold of the third and i was struggling to get up when agony erupted in my back. i was so wrapped up in the pain of being kicked square in the kidney by Jimmy's boot that i barely noticed when he grabbed my ankle and drug me down the steps drawing blood on my face, neck, chest, and stomach.
At the bottom he drug me a bit along the rocky path and then flipped me onto my back. Straddling me he spit in my face and then punched me in along my cheekbone.
"You fucking bitch! You hit me! You kicked me!"
He punched me in the eye.
"You're gonna regret. Oh, bitch, you done fucked up. Fucked up bad."
He stood up.
"Get up and get over there on that fucking picnic table."
i shook my head. He kicked me in the ribs.
"Now."
i shook my head. He kicked me in the stomach. i doubled up and puked. He walked around behind me and kicked me in the kidney again, the other one this time. And, i screamed. And, at the sound of my own screams, the fight went out of me.
i rolled over onto my hands and knees and started crawling towards the picnic table. It was a long crawl. Every few feet he would kick me again in the ribs, the back of the thigh, the bicep. Finally i made it to the picnic table but i couldn't stand up.
"Bitch, get up there, now. You got a bill to pay. Do it now, goddamn it."
i tried. i fell back in the dirt on my ass and the pain took my breathe. Tommy grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. When my breathe caught again he looked away.
"I thought you didn't give a fuck, you pussy," Jimmy sneered.
"Its one thing take a piece of pussy, its another to beat on her like that, you asshole."
"Does that mean you don't want anymore?"
"No, it just means I want you to quit fucking hitting her."
"I might, I might not. Right now I'm gonna tear her up so bad the only hole you two are gonna get any satisfaction from is her mouth."
Jimmy turned his attention back to me. "If you wanna keep those clothes, strip."
i pulled my shirt off and threw it as far as i could, i didn't want it to get trampled, or used to wipe off on. my bra was easy too. i was barefoot, as always, so that was easy. i unbuttoned my jeans and got them down to my knees but my kidneys screamed too loud to let me pull them off. i used my feet to stomp them off then picked them up with my toes and flung them in the same direction as shirt and bra. i didn't bother fucking with the panties. Let him rip them off, it hurt too much and i didn't care.
He backhanded me, busting my nose this time, but by now i was ready for him. i only stood there, my eyes fixed on his chin, waiting to be told what to do. i knew it would be awful to try to give blowjobs when the blood in my nose crusted and i couldn't breath through it, but there was no use worrying about it.
"Turn around and lean over the table"
i did. It was totally unnecessary but he had Tommy and Jerry each hold one of my arms and proceeded to rape me. Both places. He wore a condom, wasn't really very large and i still had the ability to cut my body off. But my lack of screaming and crying seemed to anger him. After he reached his second orgasm Jerry was ready for his turn, but instead Jimmy began beating my face into the table. That's probably when i got the concussion. And, the broken cheekbone.
Tommy tried to stop him.
"That's enough, dammit. She's letting you do it now. She's not resisting at all. Why are you beating her now?"
Jimmy punched Tommy in the face twice. Tommy shut up. He stood staring at me for a few minutes. The he turned around and walked away.
Jerry wanted me on my back. He wanted another blowjob. But, he couldn't stand to look at the mess Jimmy had made of my face. He flipped me back over and fucked me in the ass. When he came he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I'm real sorry about all this. You weren't supposed to get hurt."
Then Jimmy crawled on my chest and fucked my throat. i couldn't breath and i had to fight not to panic but to use my tongue, stay cooperative and get him off. Watching that must have gotten Jerry hard because while Jimmy was still in my throat i felt Jerry maneuver me into a position so he could get into my pussy. They fucked in tandem. Jimmy finished first, and again when Jerry finished, he leaned forward and whispered his apology.
Jimmy stood considering, his cock flaccid between his legs. i kept my eyes on the table and tried to look defeated. It wasn't too hard. i felt defeated. But, it wasn't enough. Something he saw in me pissed him off again and before i knew it he had my hair pinned to the table with his knees and was punching me in the stomach, ribs, sides, breasts, my entire torso.
Jerry laid a hand on Jimmy's arm.
"Dude! If you kill her we are all fucked. What the fuck? So she tried to get away. Get the hell over it. If you had stuck to the plan it would have been her word against ours. Now look at her, she has obviously been fucked up. Think man. That's all I'm saying. Think."
"What if I just kill her."
"Tommy will never go for it. And, don't even say it, man. That guy is my cousin, my blood. I'd kill you first. Take you one more turn, then we are leaving. Go a little easier on her. I know she pissed you off, man, but, damn. She's paid for it. Way too much. I can't look at her no more. Maybe she'll be better after we clean her up, but I can't look at her no more. And she was a pretty girl too." He shook his head and walked off in the same direction Tommy had, leaving me alone with Jimmy.
"Roll over"
i did. He punched me in the kidneys a while. i guess he had found my weakness. i know my screams must have echoed through the woods for a while. Then he bit me, a long held fear of mine. He took chunks out of my breasts and back and thighs and outer lip of my vagina. Then shallow cuts with his pocket knife all over me, particularly along my throat, each time he promised that he would kill me this time. Finally he ended the violence by blacking my other eye for me and then he jacked off on me. He pulled me roughly off the table hitting my head on the stone bench connected to it and knocking me out.
The next thing i remember Tommy and Jerry were carrying me to the river. i asked tiredly if they meant to drown me and if they did if they would knock me out first. Tommy looked away. Jerry said they were only going to clean me up. He promised me another buzz.
The rest of the story doesn't really matter. Jimmy planned to do it again. Tommy wasn't man enough to stand up to him, but he did help me escape. i had to spend some time in the hospital and then hide out in a hotel a while so no one saw me. By the time i came back, it was widely known that i'd been gang banged by the three of them and had loved it. People around here still talk about it from time to time.
Iris, Vanessa, Marcie, and Jenny know that Tommy raped me. That he gang raped me. They are still friends with him. This surprises me not at all.

Raven screamed at 3:21 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker