titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And, Suddenly, i Was Scared 

There were five other girls there. Five other girls to star in this movie. I'll never forget their faces. A big man with a scar that ran from his jaw down into his shirt (and all the way down to his navel i'd later find out) came around with a hat. We drew numbers out of it. My trembling hand held the number four written in a bold steady hand. A hand that hadn't been terrified or starving. A hand i hated intensely just looking at the number.
This movie was weird i decided when they rolled the camera without telling us anything. The big man came around, consulted each girl's scrap of paper and lightly carved the number into our naked hip. Just a scratch really. Just enough so that we couldn't remove or alter them. Not one of the girls in attendance made any sort of fuss. Some watched the carving, some watched the cameras, i stared at the floor. I guess we were all beyond caring. When the last number was on the last hip the lights died and cameras stopped.
Nothing happened. For a long time. Finally the redhead seemed so exhausted she sat down. A blond wondered to the far wall and leaned against it. The tiny girl next to me asked me if i knew what the hell was going on. I shook my head and walked away from her, we hadn't been told to talk. Walking made my head spin, i felt like i was going to pass out. My outstretched hand found the wall the same time the lights snapped on and the cameras were rolling again. The big man grabbed me, i was on the floor. He was on me, he was in me. I didn't care. I didn't even care enough to preform. Fuck them. I lay under him stiff and defiant. I expected a slap or someone to yell cut or something. Instead he fucked with abandon and laughed in my face.
“It doesn't matter sweetheart. In a few hours nothing will matter to you anymore. Maxie will make it so you don't care about a thing.”
And, suddenly, i was scared.

Raven screamed at 4:31 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker