titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thoughts 

We have nearly arrived at the reason i decided to run. The thing that pushed me over the edge. To me it seems my most horrifying secret. To you it will probably just be one more thing in a long string of things. i don’t know how much of it i can tell. How much of it i dare to tell and how much of it you can stand to read.
The images are burned forever into my brain and the sounds will never leave my head. But, i long to pour them out here. On the other hand… it was such a horribly messy awful thing. There is no way i have the skill or finesse to shadow it at all. To take any of the edge off of the horror. And, i’m afraid to tread in these waters.
We have arrived at the point of my tolerance. Even bearing witness to this brings me shame and sullies my soul. Do i really want to put such a thing here? Do i want to drag this dark beast of mine shrieking into the light and leave it staked out for the world to see?
i do not know. i don’t know if i have the courage to face it. i don’t know if i have the ruthlessness to show it to you. This week may be obscure. It may end abruptly. It may start on a whole new path suddenly.
If i can face this, i may be ready to enter my Granddaddy’s basement. Even if i don’t publish it. But, perhaps the nameless deserve to be remembered too.
i just don’t know. At this point, i don’t know anything. Only that i’m afraid.

Raven screamed at 4:19 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker