titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The End? 

i don't know what to do with myself now. This blog has been the most therapeutic tool of my life and now i have effectively ended it. What's left to tell? Repetitive stories of abuse. i can tell you again and again how i was used and hurt and about the other girls i saw used and hurt. But, honestly, i don't see the point. Isn't that just flogging a dead horse? If you read what is here, you get the point. i still have flashbacks and nightmares, but i feel silly putting them here. Like an amputee complaining about splinters.
What happened happened. It really sucked. But, i'm trying hard to pick up the pieces of my life. i take the handful of pills everyday. i see the shrink. i'm going to be writing about all my little craziness on my Live Journal. Some of it will be locked. Mostly the stuff that deals with my Dissociative Identity Disorder because people don't understand it and they get all squicked out. But, dealing with that is a huge part of my life. i spend a hell of a lot of energy pretending to be normal.
i don't know yet what i'm going to do with this page. i know for sure i'll never take it down. Well, unless someone makes me take it down. This is my story. This is what happened to the little girl that i was. She deserves for someone to hear her screams. Now people can and do. But, as for new posts... i don't know. i don't know what to say. Do you really want me to flog the dead horse? i can always lock it away on my LJ and no one need hear about that time with the bat, or the other things that i've held back.
i just don't know. The story seems complete.

Raven screamed at 1:06 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker