titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Learning The Ropes 

The tears had indeed made John worse. The second time, was, unbelievably, even worse than the first. Afterwards I lay in a tear stained heap on the cold cement floor of the back basement room. Benny stuck his head in the door and exclaimed at the dime sized drops of blood on the floor. He came across the room at a trot, his eyes big with concern. After a quick scan of my face, he scanned my body.
“Where?”
I moaned with humiliation but didn’t answer him. I was too embarrassed. He checked for himself and stood up with a grim face. His voice was clipped when he told me to go across to the back of the room and take a shower.
I eyed him fearfully and hurried to obey. The back shower was kind of scary. It wobbled and had no support. The floor was stained . But, the water was hot and there was good shampoo and conditioner in there. I was more or less happily scrubbing away when the door across the room opened. The girl Benny had been beating the night before walked across the room towards me.
I felt shy being naked in front of her, but I made no ridiculous movements to cover up. Instead I asked if she needed me. She said that she was there to show me my room. Since I figured that beat the hell out of staying in the basement, I hurried up and rinsed my hair. She handed me a couple of towels and I wrapped up my hair and dried off as quickly as I could, finally wiggling back into the nightie half wet.
When I followed her out of the back basement room, only Ricky and a couple of girls were in the main rec room.

Raven screamed at 4:18 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker