titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, November 03, 2006

Rise and Shine 

The next morning brought a knock at the door and John’s head popped in the door.
“Bring the kid downstairs, Benny. Let’s name her and fuck her some more. She cries pretty.”
I felt the man next to me stiffen and the intimacy we had found the night before was shattered. I didn’t really know him, and I had come upon him beating a girl in the same position as myself. I thought I’d do well to remember that.
He tucked my hair behind my ear and sighed. “You really shouldn’t let John see you cry if you can help it. It only makes him worse. Do you want something to take the edge off? I have valium or xanex or weed up here. Take your pick.”
I recognized the valium as the little pills John had given me the night before and I selected those. Benny decided to roll a joint as well. He tipped me a little wink as he sat at his desk shredding and arranging leaves.
“Don’t worry, honey, its not all bad. I’ll make your life as pleasant as I can if you just be sweet to me. Do you want to be sweet to me?”
Sensing an opportunity, I rolled out of bed and crawled to him on all fours. I let my hair tickle his thighs as he was rolling.

Some time later the door burst in and John griped, “Dammit, you’ve had her all night. You have to share! When you are done this time I’m taking my turn. I’ll take it in your damn bed if you don’t give her over.” Benny laughed.
“Shut the door, you asshole, my bare ass is shining for the world to see.”
“You shy, pretty boy?”
“Fuck. Off.”
“Okay, okay… but I’m taking your joint. You’d better hurry up if you want any of it.”

Raven screamed at 10:48 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker