titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

An Answer i Didn't Want To Hear 

So in this post Pearl said that i always got the most fucked up tricks. And, she was right. i did always get the most weird sick fucks. Guys who were normal with the other girls in the house turned into twisted demented psychos with me.
i had noticed this way before Pearl said anything and had gone to John.
"What's wrong with me?"
"What do you mean? Nothings wrong with you, you are about the best earner in the house and you don't even live here."
"No, i mean why do i make all the guys act so fucking sick?"
He sighed. He pulled me into his lap.
"Raven, baby, all the girls are fucked up. We don't want them if they aren't fucked up, they'd cause too much trouble. But you are bad fucked up. But, its in a way men like. You are probably the most fucked up girl I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. You'll probably self destruct. But, if you don't, we'll sell you for a fortune. Benny loves you, so I'll find you a man that's good to you when he's not using you. You'll make a great pet."
"So its my fault they go crazy."
"Yeah, but you can't help it. Your crazy brings out their crazy."
"Am i nasty?"
"No, honey. You are just so much fun to kick. You aren't nasty, but you think you are, and it hurts you so much. You loose all dignity. You come in scared but calm, and in no time they break you. Who can resist that?"
"You do."
"Benny loves you. I lay off you because I let him have you. Sometimes I regret it. But, if I played with you all the time, you'd almost definitely kill yourself. And, you're worth too much money."
He twisted my nipple until i squirmed and i felt him harden under my lap.
"Now go away, go away before I play with you. Get the fuck away from me, Raven. You are a temptation I don't need right now."

Raven screamed at 6:53 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker