titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Names Explained 

Damn blogger. i wrote this yesterday. Here it is today, when the bitch finally let me post it.

This week i think i'll try to tell the stories from the list of names i posted on If. For April read this one. Kathy can be found here.

Here is Jessey's story.

Jessey and i hadn’t worked together before. She was a quiet girl, spending all of her nonworking time in her room with her endless supply of puzzles. Before me, Jessey was Benny’s favorite. We were similar in personality.

Benny ferried us to the motel. i was dreading the encounter because Mickey was just one of those men who looked so scummy you could gag. i decided another alcohol bath was in order when this asshole was done.

From the moment we walked in the door… it just seemed wrong. At first nothing was out of the ordinary, but my heart hammered in my chest just the same. Watching Jessey’s wide brown eyes i could tell she knew something wasn’t quite right as well.

The girl/girl warmup went fine. It wasn’t unpleasant and from the corner of my eye i watched Mickey stroking himself just like they all did. But, then things started to spin out of control. Within minutes both Jessey and i were bleeding, and struggling to be as cooperative as possible. He used me, her, me and was on his second round with her when i realized time was up. i was still more afraid of John than Mickey and i forced myself up and over to the bed. In a trembling voice i told him to stop. i asked for the money.

And, that was when all hell broke loose. He screamed so hard and loud the veins in his neck stood out in a frightening way. i backed into the corner and he lunged after me only to fall to the floor. While he was down Jessey tried to make her escape but he caught her by the ankle. She went down with a look of stupid surpise on her face, her hand stretched out towards me. For a moment time seemed to slow down while i watched him drag her back across the floor and her claw the carpet in her struggle to escape. Then snap, time began flying again as he began to beat her in earnest. Hammering her with his fists again and again and again. i knew i should try to help her, but i could taste my own terror. i stood across the room, wearing only my trademark boots Edward had bought me, watching him kill her.

But when he abandoned the beating and began shoving his hand up inside her, her earth shattering shrieks finally broke through the haze of fear. i rushed forward and grabbed him but it was no good, he threw me off like a flea.

There was a rending shriek and he had his arm in her to an impossible degree. When he pulled his hand out of her it was in a flood of blood. And, he turned in direction. He advanced on me dripping blood that was almost up to his elbow. i backed across the room, hearing the useless pleading, the desperate whinning i was doing.

my back hit the wall and his hands closed on my throat almost simultaneously. He choked me until it went black, and when i could see again, it was only out of one eye. He beat me the same way he had beaten Jessey, and i knew i was going to die.

But, i fought him off.



Benny totally freaked out when i paged him, in a panic watching Jessey bleed to death on the floor in front of me. He went white when he came in the door. He picked Jessey up and carried her to the car, saying he would not leave her there, fuck what happened later. Then he came back and grabbed me roughly by the arm and jerked me out the door, shoving me in the car on the drivers side and then nearly sitting on me when i was too flabbergasted and stupid to move over.

He shoved a few pills into Jessey's mouth but she promptly puked them back up and moaned piteously. She was pouring blood like an open faucet and was in obvious agony. Benny couldn’t take it. Tearing at his hair he drove her to the hospital. He put her in a wheel chair he found in the parking garage and pushed her to the ER entrance. Then he kissed her cheek and walked away. i watched out the window of his unsalvageable Nova.

Raven screamed at 5:50 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker